Atmospheric hot water tank

Users who are viewing this thread

John Gayewski

In the Trades
Reaction score
I thought there was an add on contraption that one could use to vent out a side wall, but that could be a false memory.

Fitter30

Reaction score
I thought there was an add on contraption that one could use to vent out a side wall, but that could be a false memory.
They make a whole line of fans. Will use one to fix a problem with a temp sensor by draft hood in case fan stops and they write my liability off.

John Gayewski

In the Trades
Reaction score
It's all about the termination and horizontal run. So tell the guy you can vent out the side, but you then have to go up the side of the house and terminate 2 ft above any thing within 10 feet horizontally. The horizontal run can only be 75 percent of the total length also. So you have to go up 25 percent more then you go over. That's gonna be a dumb looking pipe sticking out of his house. Lol

Imagine going out the side wall 10 feet then going straight up.

Or going up the entire side of the house with stand-offs to get around the eaves then two feet above at a height where 10 around doesn't touch his roof.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks