AS Cadet PA concerns

Users who are viewing this thread

CarlH

Reaction score
My AS Cadet pressure assist is about 5 years old now and now there is water in the tank. From what I can tell the pressure vessel or one of the fittings drips when the toilet is flushed. Is this a warning sign of anything or should I not worry about and just keep flushing? This is the most frequently used toilet in the house which gives it plenty of use. Is there anything else that I should worry about?

I will say that if it weren't for the noise, I would not have any complaints about this toilet up to this point.

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com

CarlH

Reaction score
Thanks for the link Terry. That link reminded me that the Flushmate has a 10 year warranty on parts and lifetime on the vessel. I seem to recall that for at least the first year the tank was dry and got a little worried now that there is water in there. I won't worry about it any more.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks