Areator tank slow overfill

Users who are viewing this thread

Noober

Reaction score
I've been thru the ringer on this . Well set up ,2 bladders house and sprinkler,well pump ,areator pump/tank solenoid valve for areator tank,water softner . Water leaks into areator tank after a short period of time after completely shutting it off via the tank float,.a drip drip to a slight run of water till it keeps over flowing. ,Replaced Irritrol valve . water shuts off totally going into tank, only to find it coming on after an hour or two but a slow trickle of water to a combo water air hissing sound from the jet piping line. Bladders are holding pressure . Cleaned and replaced diafram in valve till I.m blue in the head. I've noticed i'm hearing a hiss out of my water softner too. Could there be a problem with water softner leaking water and or air into the lines causing an overflow of aeration tank? I can replace my float switch,and pressure swith . Can a faulty float switch cause the irritrol diafram to not close all the way ? Could the water softner be connected to a leak into the aeration tank in any way? Could the solenoid on the Irritrol 4600 be bad causing a leak?Trying to figure it out . thanks for the advice , Jerry

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks