Are Glass Tiles The Trend Of This Year?

Users who are viewing this thread

albert

Reaction score
Recently I found there are many expensive or say luxury properties and buildings are decorated with glass tiles or glass mosaics in the bathroom, kitchen and other places.

The glass tiles and glass mosaics are available in many types, colors and shapes. From contemporary to classic, there are a myriad of styles to fit any décor. (can seen on www.homeechina.com )

I am interested in using some glass mosaic tiles for my house. Does anyone has bathroom or kitchen decorated with glass mosaic tiles? I wish to see how it looks and which style I should go. Thanks!

Sulconst2

Reaction score
the bigger the better. imo. did a steam shower in 1" glass with paper mat on the face side. pita! did the ceiling on an angle for condensation. real tough. cuts easy. nibblers even work. tough to get the paper off. tried to talk customer into 2" to no avail. high end installation charge. good luck!

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks