Aquia wall-hung bowl, TOTO tank required?

Discussion in 'Toilet Forum discussions' started by NateS, Feb 3, 2017.

1. NateS

NateS New Member

I live in Europe and the available Toto models have fewer features and cost twice as much as the US models. I was recently on a trip to the US and brought home a Toto S350e washlet. I looked around for bowls but Europe has mainly D-shaped bowls which the washlet doesn't fit very well. The local Toto distributor claims they are unable to order US models, but I think they just didn't bother trying. Anyway, I have now ordered a wall-hung Aquia bowl from the US.

Do I need to use a Toto in-wall tank system with the Aquia? I hope not, because ordering it from the US will be an expensive pain. If other manufacturers won't work with the Aquia, I could probably buy a Toto tank system from my local Toto distributor, but it would be for the European Toto models, not specifically for the Aquia. I don't know if that matters.

Does anyone know if I'll have problems installing or connecting the S350e washlet and/or Aquia given that I am in Europe? I don't know much about toilets, but it will be an actual plumber doing the install.

2. Terry

Terry Administrator Staff Member

Plumber
    The TOTO bowl works with the Gerberit in-wall-tank and the TOTO in-wall-tank.
    The Washlet will need a water supply from the wall.

[​IMG]

It's a two bolt bowl installation.

3. Sponsor

Sponsor Paid Advertisement

4. NateS

NateS New Member

Thanks, I'll look into the Gerberit tank. We do have that brand here.