Aquia II Toilet - How do I tell if replacement bowl is 10" or 12"

Users who are viewing this thread

C lady

Reaction score
Hello,

Thank you again for this wonderful site Terry. So the original Aquia II bowl I ordered was dropped and broke and a new one was ordered and installed. I'm afraid the second one I ordered might be a different size. They both said for 12 inch rough but I think I may have received the 10" bowl the second time because the tank is about 2 3/4 inches from the wall. My old toilet was a 13 inch rough in. Would having the 10" bowl explain why the tank is about 2 3/4 inches from the wall? Also, plumber did not use the template that came with the toilet, which is why there are also extra holes outside the bowl. The new tile will be redone and toilet reinstalled. But I'm nervous about it and there is a language barrier with the plumber that my contractor is using so I can't easily understand him. The plumber will use the template the next time but I would rather figure out if I have a 10" bowl or 12" bowl now. I know we can look underneath for the numbers, but anyway to tell now?

Thank you,

Jacqueline

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks