AquaPure Water softener (rebadged Clack)

Users who are viewing this thread

bishoptf

Reaction score
I've not been on in quite some time when I was reading about replacing my softener and doing some bathroom remodels. Wife found water on the utility room floor, looks like the drain o-ring is leaking around the clip. The unit is 6-7 years old and so far I am unable to find a local dealer who has parts. Looking at the manual the o-ring part number is V3163, I can find them online but was trying to source something locally to save some shipping cost. What I am trying to find out is what size are the o-rings, if I had the size I could go to the big box stores or Ace and find a replacement, I took the elbow out and it appears to be a19-20mm o-ring but thin. I have an o-ring kit but the size were to thick.

If anyone know what size the o-rings are for the drain and brine elbows would be much appreciated, thanks :)

Bannerman

Reaction score
One parts site I viewed did not specify a size but for the part number you specified, did state: "Cross references with Autotrol PN 1010112"

if I had the size I could go to the big box stores or Ace and find a replacement,
Suggest taking the O-ring and elbow with you to compare and test fit the O-rings the store has in-stock with what you need. If unsuccessful at a regular hardware store, check a specialty plumbing outlet. Ensure you also obtain some plumbers silicone grease to lubricate the ring during installation.

I'm surprised a water treatment dealer that service Clack or Autorol local to you, did not have a replacement O-ring available.

Here's a E-B link with additional info: https://www.ebay.com/itm/2-Clack-V3...h=item25cae90d58:g:0yMAAOSwcUBYTwNu:rk:9:pf:0

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks