Aqualine in my home

Users who are viewing this thread

goldenroadrunner

Reaction score
I have a 1972 Schult mobile home with Aqualine shower assembly. I've located the valves for the faucet handles through Danco but cannot find the 3/4" nut that holds them in place (I only need 1 but would prefer both). I was advised to go straight to Aqualine but I've googled till I can't google no more. I don't think the company exists anymore for the product I require. Any ideas without having to replace the entire handle system?
Thank you,
Ginger

Jimbo

Plumber
Reaction score
I believe Aqualine was the Sears logo for Valley products. They are a gonner! Although some handle, cartridge, and seat parts are still available from aftermarket sources like Danco, Lordahl, and Kissler....the chances of finding the part you need are not good.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks