Approaching company with new fixture design

Users who are viewing this thread

Cameron Fields

Undergraduate
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I am back it has been a while since posting I have some good news and some questions. As some of you know, I have been working on a new toilet concept for many years. I had been searching for a drafter to draw up my plans to submit a patent. I could not find anyone, so I ended up drafting them myself it did take some time to get my thoughts out on paper correctly as I am no artist. I am gathering all the information ready to send off to see if I am legible for a patent. I know the design is controversial, the components will be controversial, but I genuinely feel it is a solid design. My question is have any of you approached a company with your designs what was your experience. I am mostly looking to sell out once a working unit is produced.

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
IF the components are "controversial", the I doubt that you will find anyone to produce it, since they would have to submit it for all the various approvals and then try to sell it to consumers. I cannot imagine what a new "toilet concept" would be, since the design, and function, have been set for decades.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks