AO Smith Double Burner Tank

Users who are viewing this thread

BrentAudi

Reaction score
I stumbled on this video tonight. Made me very curious. Did a Google search but could not find any information about it. Was wondering about the size of this tank and BTU input of the burners.
Anyone run into these?

Dj2

In the Trades
Reaction score
Must be an old furnace, if there is no literature on it. The title says AO Smith, but is it really?
I'd call AO Smith customer's service, and wouldn't be surprised if they don't know.

The flame is a bit out of control.

Lets see what Mark says.

BrentAudi

Reaction score
I was able to find within a Google search the replacement burner set up. It stated that it was for AO Smith.
I just think the two burners is such a cool setup.

BrentAudi

Reaction score
Seem so cool mate! How many gallons is this tank? Have you found an information about it? I never heard of a double burner tank. Bet it heats up quick, what i need.

Not able to find out any information. Posted it here hoping for the possibility that the plumber that uploaded it to Youtube might be a member here. Must be a large tank. Seems as though with two burners, the BTU would be close to 100,000 btu?

I think it is a unique design.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks