Anyone know how to find out info on this tub?

Users who are viewing this thread

Minni

Reaction score
Hi, does anyone here know how to find out info on this tub?

Such as dimensions (height from tub-bottom to rim, height of seat, depth of seat, inner-length, inner-width), ...and where its sold, and price.

The purpose is for bath-therapy (being able to stretch legs to fullest while in warm water). Due to lack of room, space efficiency is needed. But not either extreme i.e. not too long and not too short. I'm thinking a 48" inner length should be good, since i'm short.

Plantoburo

Thanks!

WorthFlorida

Clinical Trail on a Cancer Drug Started 1/31/24. ☹
Solutions
Reaction score
This plantoburo is nothing more than a design company and the tubs are a product they sell, not manufacture. I did find one of these in google search "images" and it had alibaba.com. The largest Chinese company in China.

Walk in tubs are available in different sizes. For a 48 inch inside dimension you may have to go with a standard 60" wide. I could not find any dimensions other than exterior measurements. Home Depot sells them but they are expensive.

Last edited by a moderator:

Minni

Reaction score
This plantoburo is nothing more than a design company and the tubs are a product they sell, not manufacture. I did find one of these in google search "images" and it had alibaba.com. The largest Chinese company in China.

Walk in tubs are available in different sizes. For a 48 inch inside dimension you may have to go with a standard 60" wide. I could not find any dimensions other than exterior measurements. Home Depot sells them but they are expensive.

Thanks - I actually know about about walk-ins and have seen them, but don't want any of those. The bathtub is a simpler solution (if available) as it probably is space efficient. If you want to also soak your back, you can turn around, and prop up your feet on the built-in seat & beyond.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks