Anyone familiar with E-Con Supply?

Users who are viewing this thread

Brian80

Reaction score
Google turned up an online store that has ABS fittings, among other things: https://e-consupply.ca/collections/abs-plumbing . They're located in a small town outside of Winnipeg, although the address listed looks like farmland on Google Maps.

The prices for ABS fittings are a fraction of what you'd pay at a big box store, to the point where it seems too good to be true. The low prices make me skeptical. Interestingly, their prices for ABS pipe are the same if not a bit more than big box stores.

Their website is a bit odd in that you can't just place an order. Instead you have to add items to your cart, request a quote and I guess wait for an reply via email? Haven't seen that before.

I'm not sure what to make of this website, so I thought I would ask if anyone has dealt with them before. Are they legit?

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks