Any recommendations for 10 inch rough-in toilet to fit baseboard heat?

Users who are viewing this thread

Tom Hazel

Reaction score
Hello,
I’m new to this. My tenant’s toilet doesn’t seem to be flushing properly. The condo manager seems to think it’s not the vent and I have already snaked it multiple times but it doesn’t seem to fix the issue. So I’m sitting here on one of my tenant’s toilet typing this after buying my second toilet from Home Depot that I will have to return later today as I’ve run into a few obstacles. I’ve figured out exactly what I need - I just don’t know where to find it. I need a 10 inch rough-in toilet with a total height of 29” or less due to the windowsill and also a clearance 8 inches high and 4 inches out from where the floor and wall meet due to the baseboard heat and a baseboard. So there are three qualifications that need to be met. I realize that’s a lot to wrap your head around. If anyone has any idea of a toilet that would fit these dimensions, that would make my week! Any type seat dimensions are fine. They’re not too picky. Please let me know if so. Thank you for reading this,
Tom

Reach4

Reaction score
Gerber Ultraflush big baseboard clearance (pressure assist):
https://terrylove.com/forums/index.php?threads/baseboard-heat-behind-toilet.38713/

gerber_21302_1.jpg

https://www.gerberonline.com/search?keyword=ultraflush+10

Tom Hazel

Reaction score
Is it 10" from the wall and you need 4" for the baseboard?
Or is it 12" from the wall and you still need the 4"?
The bolts sit 10 inches from the actual wall where the tank would touch the wall. The baseboard adds about an inch and the heat adds almost 3 inches.

Tom Hazel

Reaction score
Nice. Thanks for the info. I wasn’t sure it would work because of the total height with the tank and all. I need something 29” or less because of the bottom part of the windowsill but now that I think about it, this might work as it sits 3/4” out from the wall. These things are pretty pricey though. I’m hoping it works. Quick question, could you recommend a tank that would fit the depth and still leave the total height under 29”? Thanks either way.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks