Another question about a Rainsoft system!

Users who are viewing this thread

ATKT

Reaction score
We have a water softener from Rainsoft made in 2003. It hasn't given us too many problems, but about 9 months ago it started leaking from one of the plastic washers or disks. We turned the system off and set the bypass valve.

We could see The mineral build-up on our faucets a couple of months ago and now our dishwasher isn't draining completely. I do see rust and some corrosion in different areas like the back of the control box on the outside, areas on the brass fixture on the top, and corrosion at the bottom righthand corner of the control panel by the c20 & c21.

So can I just have the leak repaired and the c20 & 21 replaced? Is it worth it considering it is 10 years old?

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks