Another....double vanity question

Users who are viewing this thread

Space__Coast_Dan

Reaction score
Morning gentlemen/ladies,

I am converting from a single vanity to a double vanity. This feeds into a wet vent and I’m hoping to tap right into it without creating a second vent or whatever you all call the square type setup that I’ve seen as recommended setups in other posts. I was hoping to create a feed directly into the original line.

I have been doing some research on this forum (which is awesome by the way) and I haven’t seem this option. Is it possible?

Thanks in advance for any advice!

Dan
07CF6CEF-1896-4FF9-93A6-6B8DF48B781D.jpeg
4E296D1E-C360-4561-825B-203A771C23EF.jpeg

Reach4

Reaction score
Haha, ok thanks man. This setup seems about right then yeah? (Minus the run to the other line to the left)
We thought that is what you meant by "the square type setup that I’ve seen as recommended setups in other posts".

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
I took this picture at a home under construction in my neighborhood. I walked in and took quite a few pictures really. In the 80's I was building homes and it was pretty common to have people looking at what I was doing.

double_lav_rough_1.jpg

hilltop-06.jpg

A home I built in South Bellevue, drawn up on my kitchen table. My dentist lived down the street from this one, and he commented that it almost looked like it was designed for the lot. LOL, it was.
I"m leaning against my Chevy truck, the blue with red strip shirt. My brother Randy has the tie.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks