American Standard Water Heater Reviews

Users who are viewing this thread

recap

Reaction score
My research shows that "American Standard Water Heaters" in Missouri and "American Water Heaters" in Tennessee are two different companies.

I've got a handle on "American Water Heaters" (Reliability & etc.) but cannot find any reviews on the American Standard Company.

Does anyone have any information about "American Standard Water Heater's reputation Re:
its' heater quality, reliability etc.

Appreciate any information or where I can find any information.

Thanks

Dj2

In the Trades
Reaction score
You can find information on line: recommendations, reviews, complaints - they're all there. Read what other people say.

As you know, manufacturing water heaters is a big business, where companies/brands are sold and bought by others on a regular basis.

If you are in the market for a new water heater, go for the lowest price with 6 year warranty. If you find one on sale, buy it, regardless the name brand. Most WHs last between 6 years and 10 years. Sure some last 15 years and there are some which fail within a year. It's like going to Vegas.

Buy your WH and hope for the best. If you have a plumber install it for you, shop around for the best price.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks