American Standard Water Heater Reviews

Discussion in 'Water Heater Forum, Tanks' started by recap, Jan 11, 2017.

1. recap

recap New Member

My research shows that "American Standard Water Heaters" in Missouri and "American Water Heaters" in Tennessee are two different companies.

I've got a handle on "American Water Heaters" (Reliability & etc.) but cannot find any reviews on the American Standard Company.

Does anyone have any information about "American Standard Water Heater's reputation Re:
    its' heater quality, reliability etc.

Appreciate any information or where I can find any information.

Thanks

2. dj2

dj2 Well-Known Member

You can find information on line: recommendations, reviews, complaints - they're all there. Read what other people say.

As you know, manufacturing water heaters is a big business, where companies/brands are sold and bought by others on a regular basis.

If you are in the market for a new water heater, go for the lowest price with 6 year warranty. If you find one on sale, buy it, regardless the name brand. Most WHs last between 6 years and 10 years. Sure some last 15 years and there are some which fail within a year. It's like going to Vegas.

Buy your WH and hope for the best. If you have a plumber install it for you, shop around for the best price.

3. Sponsor

Sponsor Paid Advertisement