American Standard Ultra Font, Help ID this faucet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Lloyd Parlee

In the Trades
Reaction score
Any idea what this atrocity is? It has a built in regulator/PRV, works great till there's air in the lines then it shoots you right in the face.

IMG_0580 (1).JPG

IMG_0578.JPG

IMG_0576.jpg

Chucky_ott

Reaction score
Might be a Pfallic Pfister:oops:

That last picture appears to show "standard", so it might be an American Standard.

I just googled "american standard faucet that looks like a peni$". Someone mentioned American Standard Schwanz collection but I could not find anything on their site :eek:

If it is American Standard, I'm sure they'll know which one you are talking about if you call.

Plumbs

In the Trades
Reaction score
Are you sure it's supposed to look like that? It appears the top section is missing.

Lloyd Parlee

In the Trades
Reaction score
CC5C08D9-C3F8-4EE5-9A16-E45177BC480C.jpeg
46AB566B-24A5-40C2-AC58-A84CF221034C.jpeg
Are you sure it's supposed to look like that? It appears the top section is missing.
Home inspector thought so too, seems to be wholly intact. Found other examples of it online but no information (except people laughing at them on Reddit)

Jeff H Young

In the Trades
Reaction score
pretty cool I like the old stuff and history behind them . A lot of times I hate to see old houses get remodeled with real nice tile work etc.
I guess that faucet be an interesting coversation piece in the right house if it looked perfect. Some rich person trying to show off their taste and artisticness probebly be a big hit in palm springs with the 60s style modern houses and all the Gays

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks