American Standard Tub/Shower Identification

Users who are viewing this thread

Junkie_Vince

Reaction score
Anyone here familiar with American Standard t+s cartridges? Need to go fix this for a family member and I’d like to buy the parts in advance if possible since I can only go out there when most places are closed. Don't have much experience with American Standard but finding that some use a single cartridge while others use a cartridge plus a pressure balancing cartridge together but not sure which this is. I've looked at the AS website and found it looks similar to the Serin trim kit but still quite a bit different. It's only 6-8 years old from my understanding so I thought it would be easy to ID from the pic they sent. I was told water only trickles out and its not even enough to run the shower. Any ideas?

lnctc08di6r81.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Junkie_Vince

Reaction score
This turned out to be a M952100-0070A and a A954440-0070A. Unfortunately, both seem next to impossible to get at the moment.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks