American Standard Cadet vs Toto Reliance: 14" rough-in models

Users who are viewing this thread

simmons

Reaction score
I am looking for your advice on the pro's and con's of the American Standard Cadet vs Toto Reliance (or other recommended comfort height/ADA 14" rough-in models). I greatly appreciate your input.

TheZster

Reaction score
Just bought/installed the Cadet in my new bathroom. It's a cheap unit - off the shelf with no bells and whistles. The new bathroom will only be used every "blue moon" so I couldn't justify anything more spendy. To date, I've been very happy with the unit... flushes well, thoroughly, and quietly (came with fluidmaster valve).

Cookie

Reaction score
Cadet

Is the Cadet a toilet for a family with 2 older boys? My plumber told me to get a Cadet. I ended up buying a Cinnmon by Kohler. It is of course not in yet, it is sitting in the livingroom blocking my view of the tv.

Cookie

neverman

Reaction score
Cookie you may want to see the replies I got in my thread on the Cimirron verses the Drake. It changed my mind in a hurry.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks