American Standard and Jacuzzi

Users who are viewing this thread

cadem

Reaction score
Please give me your opinion on the American Standard toilet 88575 and the Jacuzzi GV80959. I like that sleek design they have on the sides. Do you know of any others with that clean look, that have good reviews? Thank you.

Jadnashua

Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx
Reaction score
My preference would be a Toto model. I didn't look up those models you listed. Toto has maybe a half-dozen that are skirted. One example is the Carlyle (a one-piece) and the Vespin (a two-piece). There are others. www.totousa.com

Gary Swart

In the Trades
Reaction score
AS has quality issues with their toilets. This has been discussed on this forum extensively. Jacuzzi toilets are a builder grade. If your only concern is a cheap price, then go for it. If you are more concerned about flawless performance, then you owe it to yourself to examine the Toto line.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks