Advice on Handheld Shower Head with Bar ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Stephenson

Reaction score
Hi All,

Finally getting to short hairs on the shower - started new thread since the question was pretty simple and unrelated to actually plumbing, but more to product.

I installed a Moen 3669EP bar and handheld a few years ago and like it - if I remember, chose it because it had good ratings for quality and the comparably priced Kohlers did not (btw, have Kohler valves and trim in the shower - one thermo valve and one valve for the shower head and one for the handheld).

After reviewing options, I (actually "see") still like the Moen, but wanted to get some opinions based on broader experience - would appreciate your thoughts on good solutions in the "under $200 category."

Thanks!

Jadnashua

Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx
Reaction score
I do not remember the price, but I ended up with a Grohe bar and handle in my tub/shower. Been working fine for a number of years now.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks