Adding Bidet line to toilet supply valve

Users who are viewing this thread

Pradeep

Reaction score
Just need to know what part I should buy? The T connector that came with bidet doesn’t fit the valve.

Please see pictures.

5B0FCC7D-41C6-4A91-AAC2-399C9380998C.jpeg
09BAC465-C63D-4A12-8CAA-CF012574F611.jpeg
58429108-B8F9-4FA2-B4CC-286D243D66B9.jpeg
34E78A5B-96E1-44F8-A4C0-F36518C04936.jpeg

JerryR

Reaction score
Screw the supplied adapter into the toilet tank bottom, not the shutoff valve, and it will fit both hoses.

You will LOVE the bidet seat.

Pradeep

Reaction score
Hello @JerryR and @Terry thank you very much for quick response. I am very sure you nailed the issue. The only problem is mine is a 1-piece toilet and the screw at the tank is super hard to reach due to vanity right next to it. but I will figure it out.

rc13

Reaction score
Hello @Terry and @Pradeep

I'm having the same issue as i do not have access to the toilet supply line with the regular T adapter with my Toto Aquia Toilet. I'm a novice at best so would like to avoid taking the tank off the toilet, as well as buying the extension.

Would this work instead?

GenieBidet tee connector

Thanks for this forum, as this has provided a lot of information.

Thanks

JerryR

Reaction score
Terry. Thanks for posting the picture of the Luxe 120. I just bought one after reading your posting. We are staying isolated at our country cabin. I installed it in the cabin’s 2nd bathroom since we have a Toto Washlet in the Main Bathroom.

I got the last one online for $42. They are selling for 3-4x that on eBay. With toilet paper being hard to get these are now hard to find.

It does the basic job very well.

jerryr-07.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Pradeep

Reaction score
GOOD NEWS:
It was very hard to reach my tank water inlet (could barely touch it, but couldn't tighten or use a wrench) and I also believe the metal end of the supplied T-adapter didn't fit my tank plastic inlet.

But I found this online and I was able to install this new adapter to the supply valve. Yaay! Now we can use our fancy Woodbridge bidet seat - which has a warm/hot water wash, heated seat, blow dry mechanism. Zero touch and no need stand in line at Costco for Toilet Paper.. Ha Ha HHA..

GenieBidet tee connector

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks