A Sump Pump Control Panel Question

Users who are viewing this thread

Check Valve

Reaction score
Hi.

Question for you regarding sump Pump control panels. My pit currently contains 2 Storm Pro BA75 (3/4hp 7.5FLA ionproducts.net) hooked up unknown model SPI control panel that alternates the pumps. During the recent heavy rail the inflow of water was too much for one pump to handle. I prefer the concept of alternating pumps vs. lead/lag setup, but was wondering if there is a controller that supports alternating the pumps but brings on the non-operating pump in a lag situation, but then reverts back to alternate. Everything is pipe in 2" and don't see how I can repipe to improve flow reduce head. Appreciate if anyone could direct me a controller that could support this setup.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks