A problem solved thanks to this site!

Users who are viewing this thread

Achutch

Reaction score
Based on valuable information from this forum, from Terry’s toilet report, and from the Map Testing report, I have replaced a troublesome toilet in my second floor bathroom with a Toto Drake ADA Model CST744SL.
The installation went flawlessly. As expected, the Drake is performing excellently. Everything goes in one flush with no clogging or “spit backsâ€. The toilet also looks great on my tile floor, and I like the added height of the ADA bowl.
The Drake was expensive, but as Terry has said several times, you get what you pay for. I agree. The quality of the Drake and the relief it has provided from the frustration of dealing with a junk toilet is well worth its price.

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks