3 Inch Submersible Pumps Best Brand?

Users who are viewing this thread

Steve0

Reaction score
Hello all,

Some information I pulled a old sucker rod configuration and was ready to drop in a 4 inch sub, and ( well ) my casing only measures 3.75 inches, So left me to google 3 inch pumps.

My well is only 90 or so feet down When I pulled the sucker rod's out I was left with 2 inch pipe that I pulled as well. That the suckers worked in.

I have found 3 brands of pumps that offer a 3 inch sub.

3" 1/2 HP TH3-T-10 230V 1Ph Complete Set incl motor, pump-end and control box , Brand = Tuhorse

Grundfos SQ 3" Stainless Steel Submersible Pumps

And an india made one named kiwi

At this point I do not know what brand is good, I am looking for advice from someone , anyone who can help me pick a winner! If you know of other company's that offer the 3 inch please let me know.

Looking for best reliability

Thanks!

Craigpump

In the Trades
Reaction score
Pump made in India? That sounds like a tech support nightmare waiting to happen.

Go with the Grundfos, proven reliability and established dealer network.

Steve0

Reaction score
Thanks,

I went with the SQ Series from Grunfos wondering if I will get better pressure then the sucker rods :p

Pump made in India? That sounds like a tech support nightmare waiting to happen.
<----- Made my day! LOL

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks