3" flush valve toilet on sani t with side inlet -- go or no go?

Users who are viewing this thread

thenextdon13

Reaction score
Not sure what i'm missing here, but posting this specific question to a separate thread...

Would people specifically avoid using a 3x3x3x2 ABS sani tee with side inlet, such as this one, with a 3" flush valve toilet?

Thank you

thenextdon13

Reaction score
NO. It is what we use all the time when the application calls for it.

I'm sorry, HJ.. my poor wording of initial question makes your response hard to understand.

NO = no you would not recommend it, or
NO= no you would not specifically avoid it (= yes, should be fine)

Many thanks!

Jm66208

Reaction score
He means NO, you shouldn't avoid it. Which means yes. Which means that you should go with it. :p

Reach4

Reaction score
Do you mind if I chuckle and shake my head?

thenextdon13

Reaction score
Do you mind if I chuckle and shake my head?

Not at all. Hah. I must have been pretty tired writing it such that there could be double negatives... instead of just saying 'is this ok to use'
I appreciate all of the help and support this forum has given me, mostly through its history-- but also in person.

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
You asked if people should avoid using it. The answer to your question, as posted, is NO!
There was NO question about "would I use it", but since I said we use it any time it fits the application, the answer should have been self evident.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks