3/4” to 3/4” PVC air gap drainage device?

Users who are viewing this thread

isotope

Reaction score
I have a condensing tankless water heater install in a room adjacent to a bathroom. The acidic condensate will flow from the water heater through a 3/4” pipe through a condensate neutralizer becoming a neutral condensate. It will continue on inside a 3/4” pipe towards the a 2” shower tailpiece. See picture. However, before the 3/4” drain goes through the reducer and get to the shower tailpipe, I would like to find some sort of 3/4” PVC device fitting that will provide an air gap so that the condensate forming in the 3/4” tube can flow past an air gap and into another 3/4” PVC tube until it finally discharges through a reducer (pictured) and shower tail pipe.

Does anyone know if such an 3/4” air gap device exists?

isotope-01.jpg

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks