3/4" GHT Male - PEX connection

Users who are viewing this thread

Larry5

Reaction score
There has to be an adapter somewhere?

I put in an irrigation system in my garden by running 4 zones with 3/4" PEX (all crimp connections). At various locations and in each raised bed I terminated the PEX end with a 3/4" male adapter. Thinking that each of my small sprinklers and drip systems would just screw right into the connector like a garden hose.

The plan was good but came a little short at the ends. I realized that when I tried to connect to the male connector it would not screw on all the way to compress the washer...water was spraying everywhere until I realized NPT and GHT, while kinda looks the same....

So my search is for a brass or plastic, doesn't matter, 3/4" GHT Male x 3/4" NPT Female. Everything seems to be the exact opposite.

I did find a solution that would require two fittings at each (NPT Female to GHT Female, and then a GHT Male to GHT Male). I even searched for a 3/4" PEX to 3/4" GHT Male.

Has anyone seen this type of adapter?

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks