1HP Franklin Motor Control Box

Discussion in 'Pumps and Tanks Well Forum & Blog. Water is life.' started by tvl, Aug 6, 2018.

1. tvl

tvl Member

I'm looking to purchase a 1hp control box for a 1hp franklin motor. The model number on my current box, which is a QD control box, is: 2801084915

Naturally, I would want to purchase the cheaper if I have an option. The following two have the exact same model number printed on the case …………. which is the same as the one I am currently using. However, one states it's a "Little Giant". Are they still considered the same control box and more importantly, the same quality?

Control Box_1.jpg

2. Reach4

Reach4 Well-Known Member

3. Sponsor

Sponsor Paid Advertisement

4. valveman

valveman Cary Austin Staff Member

Pump Controls Technician
    Yeah they are the same. Franklin just makes other brands like Little Giant so they can tell their installers they aren't selling Franklin products on the Internet direct to homeowners, but they are.

5. tvl

tvl Member

Thanks for the replies!

I'm assuming the quality is the same in both units?

6. valveman

valveman Cary Austin Staff Member

Pump Controls Technician
    Everything is the same except the label on the box.