110v. Well pump

Discussion in 'Pumps and Tanks Well Forum & Blog. Water is life.' started by Dian_na, May 14, 2018.

1. Dian_na

Dian_na New Member

I have a 110v deep well pump. External control box. What would happen if I plugged in pump with no control box. Problem was the buss block burnt so purchased a new control box. I want to make sure yhe pump is good. Not permanently jusr fot a few mins

2. Reach4

Reach4 Well-Known Member

The pump will not run. It may damage the pump.

3. Sponsor

Sponsor Paid Advertisement

4. Dian_na

Dian_na New Member

Thank you. I wish there was a code that forced them to use same wire for wire. I ordered a new control box. The wire is not the same same. Its simalar but not the same. If i was wealthy i could hire someone.

5. valveman

valveman Cary Austin Staff Member

Pump Controls Technician
    A muti-meter with an ohm setting can help you determine which wires are red, yellow, and black.