$100 So Cal Toilet rebates - no good if you already submitted a rebate in the past

Users who are viewing this thread

Probedude

Reaction score
Just learned this after trying to submit a $100 toilet rebate in So. Calif.

Summary:
You cannot qualify for the current $100 toilet rebate if you previously submitted a rebate.

Details:
Last year the rebate was $185 for replacing a > 1.6gpf toilet, but only $35 for a 1.6gpf or less toilet. I swapped out a 3.5gpf toilet with the Eco Drake, and kept my existing 1.6gpf Toto.

This year they are giving a $100 rebate regardless of what you are replacing so I went ahead and bought another Eco Drake. Today I did the online paperwork and it I was declined. Calling to ask why I was told "You can submit as many toilets as you want on one rebate, but if you have submitted a rebate in the past you are not eligible for any other rebates for that device".
:(

The upside is I like the Eco Drakes a lot and I did get a $185 rebate for the one toilet last year.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks