10" rough-in

Users who are viewing this thread

hunyduz

Reaction score
I attempted to purchase a Toto Drake with a 10" rough-in, but they only have 12". Does anyone know of a quality brand that has 10"? I have to have a round bowl. I do not wish to use an adapter- the toilet will sit in a small 1/2 bath.:confused:

Last edited:

Jadnashua

Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx
Reaction score
With today's toilet designs, an elongated bowl toilet often is very close to the depth of a round one, so don't use that as an absolute criteria. The tanks often don't have as much depth as the older ones. Toto makes some toilets using the Unifit adapter that can be used to replace the stock 12" one, but I think most of those are elongated bowls. If you go to their site, one of the selection criteria is offset, it will pop up all of their alternatives, then check back here if there is one you like the looks of to check performance.

Peanut9199

Customer Service Manager Plumbing Wholesale
Reaction score
Toto makes a "Reliance" 10" rough-in bowl it has the same flush as the "Carusoe" and the Carusoe tank also fits the bowl. It's a C703-10.
You can also use a Toto skirted toilet with a 10" "Uni-fit" rough-in except the Aquia or the Nexus.

hunyduz

Reaction score
The specs on the Toto's with the adapters for a 10' rough in are still a little too long. The boss (wife) is making this difficult.
I have found a Home Depot brand that is 10" with the proper length, but I am reluctant to install it.
I'll look at the Mansfield.

Peanut9199

Customer Service Manager Plumbing Wholesale
Reaction score
Toto Reliance is not a "Uni-fit" bowl, just a regular 10" bowl.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks