10" Elongated Residential Toilet in Biscuit

Users who are viewing this thread

kscherer

Reaction score
My wife bought a BioBidet unit and now I need to replace a new Kohler one piece toilet (the curve doesn't allow this unit to fit on our existing toilet).

I need to find a 10" Elongated Residential toilet in Biscuit that is quiet (bathroom is against our bedroom wall) that allows for the seat screws to penetrate through the underside of the toilet (as the BioBidet unit uses its own special bolts that have nuts that need to be used).

Any suggestions?

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
One that comes to mind, is the Sedona Beige Toto Soiree or Guinevere one-piece with 10" Unifit, with easy access to the seat bolts underneath, they are not concealed.
The Beige works with the Biscuit.

Or, Kohler may have some two piece models in biscuit, that you can order with a 10" tank,
Or in American Standard, you would be looking at the Linen color for a match.

ms974_01.jpg

The Guinevere with 10" kit would work too.

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks