Search results

1. ncg45

Whistling Toilet???

My neighbor's upstairs toilet makes a loud whistling noise when flushed. She can stop it my partially depressing the flush handle again. She says she's replaced the rubber flapper but that must not have been the issue as the whistling continued. She says the whistling noise is loud enough to be...
  2. ncg45

Toto Fill Valve Leak

I have slight leak at the plastic nut that fastens the fill valve at the bottom of the tank. See water drop in photo. I replaced the rubber washer that goes on the threaded inlet tube but that didn't seem to help. I've tightened the plastic nut, but I don't want to over tighten. I see no cracks...
  3. ncg45

Water Heater T&P Valve

I have been noticing some water coming from the gas water heater pressure relief pipe (outdoors). Started as a few drops occasionally, but now I'm noticing more water leaking. Do the T&P valves ever go bad? Coincidentally a friend gave me a brand new one that he bought, but never used. I think I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks