Search results

1. Allen245

Can Clack WS1 valve detect pinhole leaks?

Thank you everyone, really informative.
  2. Allen245

Can Clack WS1 valve detect pinhole leaks?

I have installed water softener with Clack WS1 valve. I saw WS1 has water flow rate detection, how accurate is the detection? If there is a pinhole leak, will it show a reading at least 0.1gpm? If it reads 0.0gpm, does that mean there is no leaks anywhere? Thanks.
  3. Allen245

Is Vortech hybrid tank long lasting?

Thanks everyone. I decide to go with two tank solution instead of this hybrid one.
  4. Allen245

Is Vortech hybrid tank long lasting?

I plan to install a water softener in my home. I need both carbon and resin. There are two solutions now, one is called hybrid tank, the other is twin tank. The hybrid tank is using 2 vortech plates(middle and bottom) to separate carbon tank and resin tank, the twin tank is traditional tank, one...
  5. Allen245

Looking for Fleck 5810 XTR2 dealer for self install.

I also want to purchase a Fleck 5810 XTR2 system. Could you pm me the dealer information? 48k 10% resin. I live in Orange county. Thanks.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks