Search results

1. joeyjoejoe

Resetting Rinnai error code history?

Hello, Does anyone know if it is possible to reset the error code history for Rinnai tankless heaters? I'm trying to wrestle Error Code 14. There is also a history of Error Code 25. I'd like to reset that, as it could have occurred years ago for all I know. (Condesate drain seems fine. I...
  2. joeyjoejoe

Steam generator 3/4" threaded mystery

Wow, so that G-thread adapter fits! I'll use teflon tape likely as a means against mechanical vibration to ensure a tight fit if needed, and a silicon gasket for the actual seal.
  3. joeyjoejoe

:O This might work.. https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B086JQXZ1Z
  4. joeyjoejoe

Ugh, yup - it is 14TPI for sure. So I guess garden host is out. It did seem to thread OK by hand, but the pitch gauge doesn't lie...
  5. joeyjoejoe

Good call on the thread pitch. I'll go grab the gauge again to make sure. I'm using unions near the generator to make servicing easier - I think I did a great job in this aspect, because as some like to say.. the next guy who has to work on this thing is probably gonna be me.
  6. joeyjoejoe

So I just had a crazy thought and screwed on a garden hose thread fitting and it seemed to be great. :| Can't say I'm super impressed with the manufacturer. I guess an option is garden hose thread to NPT adapter with a suitable high-temp washer?
  7. joeyjoejoe

Yeah I see some corrugated copper/stainless that look better than the hose ones. 12" is the shortest, and they have 3/4" FIP to sweat. https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B0006946F0 https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B00AO76G6Q But it still says FIP so I'm concerned...
  8. joeyjoejoe

Fitter30 - I'm not sure I can afford to work with brass, and cutting to length would be tough. The previous install was 20 years old with no issues. I'm not saying you're in-correct, I'm just thinking I might not be able to control that :) Marlinman - would a 3/4" stainless heater flex line be...
  9. joeyjoejoe

Hello, I have a residential steam generator made by Saunacore. Unlike other brands, for some reason it is using straight pipe fittings. The water supply and drain are both 1/2" straight, and I used appropriate fittings. I'm scratching my head on the 3/4" steam. It's 3/4 flat thread, 14...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks