Search results

1. M

cast iron radiators

Hello, Recently purchased a home for rehab that was abandoned before winter set in. As such, the boiler and bout half the radiators cracked. Is it possible to mix a new type steel radiator with some of the existing cast iron? I've been told of different heat radiation values from...
  2. M

Concrete floor

Hi Folks!! Does anyone know what the "flloor" in my basement is made of. The house was built around 1915. Some parts are hard concrete and are never wet but one section is a crumbling mixture of ...... ? It stays wet and develops mold! Ugh! Now... Is it possible to put a plastic...
  3. M

Toilet running

Hum.. Just installed a new toilet, wax ring and all the bolts etc. No leaks but every 45 minutes or so the water will run to fill the tank just for a second or so. New pressure regulator on the incoming main too. I'm stumped. thanks!
  4. M

Hot Water heat

Is anyone knowledgable about hot water heating systems?... Anyone.... ? Thank you thank you.
  5. M

Boiler Pipes

Hi folks! I'm in the process of remodeling the basement. Few problems. Can I move, relocate, raise up the hot water and cold return lines of my hot water heat system? House was built about 1947, black pipe and hang down about 6' off the floor. I've talked to a few plumbers but they just...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks