Search results

1. Matthew Haberland

LG Ductless Split Cassette Drain

LMCN078HV-NG. I did some more searching and I do believe I found the proper way to route all the drains into one larger PVC.
  2. Matthew Haberland

LG Ductless Split Cassette Drain

I have installed plenty of ductless split systems, but I have not installed a cassette head before. The insturctions say you cannot pitch the drain up, but the diagrams that they have show differently. I need to run the drain roughly 12-15 inches up before I can start pitching the line due to...
  3. Matthew Haberland

Does modern house w/high efficiency HVAC need fresh air intake or not?

What I have always found was putting in a SPRD damper in line with the fresh air in the system. That way it will pull fresh air from outside only when there is a negative pressure inside of your home. The furnace you gave us the link to is the top of the line modulating furnace and air...
  4. Matthew Haberland

Wiring RA832a Switch into Honeywell EIM

I am looking at wiring a Honeywell EIM into a boiler system, which is using RA832A switch. I am not very familiar with the wiring for boilers and their corresponding wiring. So any help on how the TT terminals from the switch would be wired into the EIM?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks