Search results

1. PatrickTheDrummer

Septic dosing tank alarm

I have a good size aerobic septic system for my house. Recently the dosing tank alarm started to alert for short periods, then stop. When I activate the “test pump” button, or if I activate the pump manually by adjusting the timer - the alarm alerts. So the alarm alerts when the pump is...
  2. PatrickTheDrummer

Strange issue after Texas storm

We just had a heck of a time in Austin. City wide water issues on a disastrous level. My girlfriend lives in a garage apartment. It has a dedicated meter separate from the main house. Everyone was without water for about a week due to the winter storm. The main house and all the neighbors have...
  3. PatrickTheDrummer

Tankless flame failure

I have a Bradford White 199,999 BTU propane tankless water on my house. It is the only gas appliance I have. It has worked for 7 years. Occasionally the water would go cold during a shower and I would have to turn the water off and back on to restart the heater. This may be a clue, but is not...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks