Search results

1. seldomright

Repeat Failures - Delta type P shower/tub cartridge

Installed a Delta Multichoice valve body with type P cartridge 1.5 years ago during bath renno. Cold water started getting spotty after 10 or 11 months, by 1 year mark no cold at all. Replaced cartridge under warranty (RP46463). Roughly 6 months later same story. I dissassembled cartridge...
  2. seldomright

Gerber Overflow not draining fast enough

Hi All, Remodeling my bathroom, pulled out old fiberglass tub/shower one piece and put in a new acrylic tub. Replaced old drain setup w/ basically the same exact unit, a brass Gerber roman tub drain with trip lever . I was able to reuse the existing p-trap, no changes to the rough dwv...
  3. seldomright

Tub overflow way out of plumb

Installing an acryllic alcove tub (Maax) to replace an old fiberglass tub/shower enclosure of same size. Using gerber drain/overflow kit. Just dryfitting everything and found that overflow pipe/tailpiece slopes back away from the tub, to the point that it is torqued up against the bottom...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks