Search results

1. M

toilet flange question. did i screw up?

i installed what i thought would be a workable solution but i fear i may have screwed up. i used an Oatey inside? flange because when i evaluated what i had left on my pipe, it didnt seem possible to do it any other way due to how close i had to cut back to the P-trap. this was installed a...
  2. M

What's in a faucet?

I saw the poll - informative. My question is what is in a faucet and what do I need to look out for? I am remodeling and we have decided to go with wall mounted faucets however our budget doesnt appear to be there for any of them. I checked Kohler and found a 400.00 unit that required a 200.00...
  3. M

toilet flange questions

I removed my toilet in the midst of a remodel and found the flange is broken off. I am on a slab and the flange was glued to the outside of the PVC drain pipe. The inside of the drain measures 3". Is that a 3" pipe? I was considering the type of flange that slips inside but have concerns...
  4. M

freestanding tubs

i have searched far and wide looking for a freestanding tub that isnt a clawfoot that is ~60". if anyone knows of one i would appreciate it.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks