Search results

1. Rdura

Braided lines outside

Hello, I mounted a Steibel water heater outside due to space constraints and used braided steel supply lines. I'm curious to know how these will weather, and this is not my profession. My area rarely gets to freezing, maybe 3-5 nights per year. The supply lines will have direct sunlight in the...
  2. Rdura

Help identify copper purpose

My plumber installed interior copper as seen in photo 1, and external copper in photo 2. Internally there will be a sink with a wall mount hot/cold faucet. I'm hoping someone can explain the purpose of the lower 1/4 inch pipes ... do they remain as perhaps a water hammer mitigation design...
  3. Rdura

Shower niche contstruction

I have a 2x4 rough opening of approx 12 wide by 16 high. I am wanting to build a shower niche box to fit into this rough rectangle, and I wish to use left over materials, of which I will redgard with three light coats and seam tape. My options are 1/2 inch ply, or 1/4 inch hardybacker. I...
  4. Rdura

Shower curb build, concrete slab

Hello I am new, a senior, and have read and watched everything I can. I have a new shower, as such: rough PVC drain pipe, concrete slab, 32x32 enclosure, hardybacker from ceiling to the slab. For starters, I want to build a curb. I am thinking either cement block thinset to the slab, or, forming...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks