Search results

1. Papote

Interlock for GE PowerMark plus subpanel

That's the exact transfer switch I already have. Was trying not to add another one.
  2. Papote

Interlock for GE PowerMark plus subpanel

I have a GE TL412R1P subpanel and would like to use a transfer switch to either accept power from a 30 amp max split phase power generator or a 70 amp max solar inverter into the home breaker panel. Is there a breaker interlock that I can adapt like this to this panel? Like this one I already...
  3. Papote

Check valve suggestion

Would stainless steel bet better than bronze or is the additional cost not worth it?
  4. Papote

Check valve suggestion

I notice there is a lot to choose from between bronze, Stainless Steel, Silicon bronze, double check valve, etc... Which would be best?
  5. Papote

IBC Tote fill valve

I am repurposing a 275 gallon IBC Tote as a water cistern. I want for it to fill automatically and stop when full like a toilet fill valve. Is there anything that I can adapt to the lid? I have found online lids with 2 - 2" NPT threaded holes. Can I insert the fill valve in one of the holes? I...
  6. Papote

Check valve suggestion

About 2 years ago, I had my main water valve replaced and installed a swing check valve. After running my water booster pump, I noticed I was losing pressure when all the faucets were off. I had the guys that install it come back and check. The removed the clapper and cleaned it but apparently...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks