Search results

1. Michael Bender

Grohe 35601000 rapido smartbox port A as handheld

I'm installing the subject rough in box and I'd like to out the handheld to the left of the controls. This is port A on the box but the matrix pictures only show port C as the handheld on the other side of the box. Anyone with experience in how these work and if I can use A the same as C for the...
  2. Michael Bender

How many toilets per main stack?

Thanks for the feedback! Very helpful indeed. You need to add a donate or buy me a beer/tea button or something.
  3. Michael Bender

Well, it looks to me like it's 3" out of the crawl space into the yard. So you're telling me I have to replace the pipe all the way to the city tie in with 4"? Man, is there any way around this?
  4. Michael Bender

I'm in Raleigh NC. A previous post about a bathroom I'm adding to my attic and how I plumbed it is here: https://terrylove.com/forums/index.php?threads/does-it-pass.90352/ I've got it run all the way down to where I would tie it into the main stack and had a plumber I like who does a lot of...
  5. Michael Bender

Does it pass!!!

Ok, started cutting things up. This is how it ends up. Just wanted to double check.
  6. Michael Bender

Does it pass!!!

Ok, last one Wayne. I promise. I really appreciate the help. If I can squeeze the drain onto the other side of that triple truss, does the attached image accurately reflect your thinking? Are the distances to the vent an issue? I added approximate run lengths to the drawing in purple. The red...
  7. Michael Bender

Does it pass!!!

Thanks Wayne. Certianly not load bearing. I think the drawing is slight off where it shows the truss and vanity. I could probably drill in 45, but also don't have much issue running it down to tie in with laundry. Feels easier actually. Glad that the shower vent can handle the toilet. I...
  8. Michael Bender

Does it pass!!!

Ok, here is what I think I can do with your feedback wwhitney and Reach4. Thanks. I wasn't able to get the lav drain over and past the triple truss, door framing was in the way. So I have to plumb that separate from shower and toilet. I have that coming down and tieing into the laundry drain...
  9. Michael Bender

Does it pass!!!

Thank you very much for your time and suggestions. I can't connect them with one of those multi-port fittings, unfortunately. I have to run the 3" waste pipe through a triple beam and the engineer only approved 1 hole to support the 3" pipe. And the wall right behind the toilet and shower is...
  10. Michael Bender

Does it pass!!!

How's this look? Will it pass code and operate well? What questions can I answer?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks