Search results

1. Patty M

Fleck 2510 manual regeneration will not start

Thanks for all the help! Cleaned out drain line flow control. It was clogged full of media, (maybe because I short cycled the regen?) After cleaning, ran manual regeneration just fine! Your forum is terrific, appreciate all the input and knowledge you all share. And thanks for helping me save...
  2. Patty M

Thank you, I did understand the "ported" We always add media through the plug. I appreciate the explanation of the flow control. I see the part on my schematic. So, do we need to remove that retainer ring in order to remove the flow control? Thanks for your help! Update: Just found this video...
  3. Patty M

I'm guessing you are referring to clean out from retainer ring to discharge line? Truly appreciate the help! Thank you!
  4. Patty M

We've had this acid neutralizer system for almost 10 years. Well water PH is quite low, so we add a calcite/corosex mixture as needed. Added media this week, ran manual regeneration, worked fine. Until I tried to run another manual regeneration and it would not run. (Read somewhere to run a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks