Search results

1. FakeGamerGirl

Easy way to increase pressure in tub faucet?

So, I have an old garden style bathtub in my double wide. It has a Delta Roman style faucet accessory kit. I am trying to figure out a way to decrease the size of the opening, aside from using my hand or some other ghetto rigging method, so that the pressure will seem stronger. (The pressure is...
  2. FakeGamerGirl

Is it okay for the overflow drain to be sideways?

Long story short, hired plumber. Most of what he did had dire consequences. Wondering if this is going to lead to more problems or if it's okay. Thanks in advance.
  3. FakeGamerGirl

Caulking around bathtub quandary

Hello there! Me again. You guys were so supportive and helpful with my last inquiry, I thought I'd seek your guidance once more. To reintroduce myself, I'm a 31 year old stay at home mother to a 1.5 year old toddler. I have no experience and am learning as I go. As a refresher, my situation is...
  4. FakeGamerGirl

Installing standard bathtub in mobile home

Hello! We bought a flipped house as our first home (yeah we're geniuses) and the tub started peeling pretty quick. We bought a replacement tub that would fit in the space but didn't account for this new tub having an overflow opening when the old one didn't. We also didn't anticipate the trap...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks