Search results

1. beeth

Weird air filters inside the furnace

When I opened the cover of the furnace in the utility room at the basement level, the first time after I moved in to this house built year 2000, I was so surprised to find two air filters put right under the fan(please see the picture #1 below): one 16x25x1 old filter with dust, one old style of...
  2. beeth

Humidifier fell and crashed to pieces

I heard a big cash sound yesterday when I was working in the house but I couldn't find why, until this afternoon when I went downstairs to the basement, I felt hot then I was shocked when I saw the humidifier fell on the ground with pieces and dust everywhere in the utility room, leaving a big...
  3. beeth

Fan randomly runs several times a day while system is OFF

I recently noticed an issue with the HVAC system on the 2nd floor, the fan runs for a while(around half an hour or a bit longer) then turns off, several times a day even while I set SYSTEM=OFF, FAN=auto. The other system in the basement(covers 1st floor and the basement, two zone) doesn't have...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks