Search results

1. bronzefury

Kerdi shower leak test .. tiny bubble forming, where could it be from?

Hi, I'm currently doing a 24 hour leak test on my recently installed kerdi shower. I noticed that there is a small bubble forming that appears to be going through a kerdi band patch. A little more background - while I was attaching the kerdi membrane to the mud bed, I might've created a...
  2. bronzefury

Asking for opinions on straightening shower drain pipe

Hi, I'm planning on building a shower pan using a mud bed, Kerdi drain, and Kerdi membrane. There is a box shaped hole around the shower drain that I plan to fill with gravel followed by filling with Quickrete 5000. I was dry fitting an ABS Kerdi Drain on the shower drain riser and noticed...
  3. bronzefury

How do I connect to these crooked shower supply lines?

Hi, I'm trying to redo my shower and replace a three-handled diverter tub and shower faucet. Since there is no tub, I'm only going to use the hot and cold water handles. The diverter handle will not be installed and I plan to set the diverter to point at using the shower all the time and...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks