Search results

1. Laostrich

Water line looks to be crooked, is this acceptable?

Hi, Rough shower valve is done and water line is visibly not plumb, how big of deal is this?
  2. Laostrich

Do I need a clean out on Bath 3?

Hi all! Finally found a right plumber to do my third and last bathroom. Do I need a clean out? I have a crawl space that is 3ft high and there is a removable vent cover right by. The house is about 50ft long and so far there are three total including one main at 2-3ft away from the house...
  3. Laostrich

Does dog ear elbow need to come out 90 degree

Hi, Almost ready for Wedi board for my tub surround and the hand held shower temporary pipe looks noticeably off angle than 90 degree. Is that a problem other than i need to make a bigger hole to fit this in an angle?
  4. Laostrich

Water supply line location for the Kohler Tresham K3981

Does anybody know if the water line location specified for the Kohler Tresham K3981 has a little bit of wiggle room? The spec calls out for 6 1/2" away from the center of flange and 6" up from finished floor and mine is 6 1/2" away but 10" up. This is my first time installing one piece toilet...
  5. Laostrich

Joist right below sill prevent to make a hole for the drain pipe

Hi all, I’ve changed layout couple times and finally settled on having all plumbing fixtures to be on side of the wall, the problem is there’s joist right below the sill plate on that wall to prevent making holes for the drain pipe. ( the picture is with added 2x4 for subfloor) The room is...
  6. Laostrich

Gutted bathroom needs some tub vent advice

Hi all, my only bathroom with tub has been gutted and still playing with relocating fixtures. Ideally I’d like to keep the tub where it is but bathroom remodeled who came by ( not plumber) that the tube vent is not connected. Upon me check went down to the crawl space, I think some pipe( 1...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks