Search results

1. Theant

Super low sink pressure when washer or toilets run

Background: house built in 1986, well water, pressure tank. I do all the plumbing, but we only bought the house a couple years ago, so problems may or may not be my fault :) Water pressure in our sinks is normally really good. It's great in the showers. But when the washing machine is...
  2. Theant

Softener valve to PEX connection?

My water softener valve has these big black threaded connectors with o-rings on the inside. I'm not sure what they are called. There's a small piece that goes from that to 3/4" PVC. Can anyone link me to a similar part that goes from the threaded/o-ring side straight to PEX? Thanks, Anthony
  3. Theant

Very low hot water pressure/volume; flushing coils didn't help

Hello, Last year we bought a house with an oil boiler, which provides heat via baseboards, and also provides domestic hot water. I do most of my own plumbing work, but I've never worked with a boiler before. The hot water pressure wasn't great initially, but lately it's gotten really bad...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks